Pre-budget 2016/17 Enabling Background Document Highlights · Federal budget 2016-17 proposal was approved by the cabinet during a meeting which was presided over by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif via video link from the Pakistan High Commission in London. · The federal cabinet approved a deficit budget of Rs4.42 trillion which, like proposals in previous years,
Rehman says former President Asif Ali Zardari does not want exclusive party leadership.
The episode poses a number of key questions that place Pakistan in the crosshairs of a dangerous regional crisis as well as foreign policy flashpoint, says Rehman
Rehman led a delegation of the PPPP to visit the protest and hunger strike of the MWM against recent Shia killings.
Hammering out the joint opposition consensus doc.
Senator Sherry Rehman’s bill which asks that repolling be conducted in any constituency where less that 10 per cent women have voted.
April 4 reminds us of the statesman that the country lost to the ambitions of a cardboard-cutout of an archtypical dictator, writes Sherry Rehman on SZAB
Rehman spoke at two events, the Global Leadership Forum and the World Culture Festival in Delhi, which were attended by a variety of world leaders and parliamentarians.
Sherry submits bill in Senate that mandates repolling in constituencies where less than 10 per cent women have voted.
- Below Is A Brief Selection.
- Cruelty And Arrogance Generate Resentment.
- Package Numbers Are Only Approximate.
- French Civil Aviation Code.
- The Following List Might Be Incomplete.
- Broadening The Deception Construct.
- The Award Was Posthumous.
- No Cause Was Specified.
- The Men Cannot Capture.
- The Purchase Included A Refurbished Cabin.
- This Made The Service Boards Redundant.
- To Develop Human Resources.
- Following The Diagram Should Clarify This.