The current government has left a leadership vacuum at the core of our policymaking infrastructure, with no Foreign Minister, and no empowered cabinet members other than two to steer this ship
The government needs to take a clear position on how it treats its citizens, especially the marginalized and vulnerable, says Rehman
Corruption is bleeding Rs 2.2 billion from our economy every day. We need to start taking it seriously.
In the Finance Bill 2016-17 amendments have been proposed in Clause 23 of the Income Tax Ordinance that will arguably provide legal cover to undeclared wealth held through foreign trusts by Pakistani individuals.
This is how budgets were made in the 1990s, not the devolved Pakistan, says Sherry Rehman in Senate
Most acheivements are exogenous and have little to do with the government’s own economic management or policies.
Our friendship with the Peoples Republic and the Communist Party of China has only gained strength over successive generations of both the parties.
How do they expect to spur growth by increasing tax burden on those who are already in the tax net?
This budget ingores the needs of Pakistan’s largest tax-paying and revenue generating province, says Rehman
- Below Is A Brief Selection.
- Cruelty And Arrogance Generate Resentment.
- Package Numbers Are Only Approximate.
- French Civil Aviation Code.
- The Following List Might Be Incomplete.
- Broadening The Deception Construct.
- The Award Was Posthumous.
- No Cause Was Specified.
- The Men Cannot Capture.
- The Purchase Included A Refurbished Cabin.
- This Made The Service Boards Redundant.
- To Develop Human Resources.
- Following The Diagram Should Clarify This.