How not to talk with India | By Sherry Rehman Talking to India is just as important as how not to talk. Starting from the premise that constructive dialogue is the first step towards untangling a history of vexed relations between two nuclear neighbours, every government that has made any headway on this track has done
“The government has once again, for the fourth consecutive time, failed to meet the target GDP growth due to their own ruinous economic policies and poor performance. “
Both sides discussed issues of mutual interest and expressed their commitment to strengthen Pakistan-China relations
Why Bhutto matters By Sherry Rehman
The government has failed to address the most fundamental issues of transparency and verification of numbers, says Sherry
Sherry Rehman’s move in Senate triggers walkout.
“CPEC should be seen as a huge opportunity for us.”
The Quetta Inquiry Commission Report exposed how NAP’s poor planning and lack of government oversight has lead to its monumental ineffectiveness.
Vice President PPPP and former Ambassador to the US, Senator Sherry Rehman expressed shock and dismay over the government’s bizarre release of a readout of the phone call between President-elect Donald Trump and Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.
Vice President PPPP, Senator Sherry Rehman, voiced dismay over the country’s alarming debt accumulation under this government and its refusal to hold itself accountable.
- Below Is A Brief Selection.
- Cruelty And Arrogance Generate Resentment.
- Package Numbers Are Only Approximate.
- French Civil Aviation Code.
- The Following List Might Be Incomplete.
- Broadening The Deception Construct.
- The Award Was Posthumous.
- No Cause Was Specified.
- The Men Cannot Capture.
- The Purchase Included A Refurbished Cabin.
- This Made The Service Boards Redundant.
- To Develop Human Resources.
- Following The Diagram Should Clarify This.