“A major part of its success is powered by the groundwork and foundation PPP’s government provided” – Sherry
“PPP will go on every forum to appeal and fight for justice. We will knock on every door if that’s what it takes”
”PML-N is making economic history for all the wrong reasons,” said Senator Sherry Rehman.
Pakistan did not have any ‘reliable’ system for monitoring data on air pollution, govt says
How not to talk with India | By Sherry Rehman Talking to India is just as important as how not to talk. Starting from the premise that constructive dialogue is the first step towards untangling a history of vexed relations between two nuclear neighbours, every government that has made any headway on this track has done
“The government has once again, for the fourth consecutive time, failed to meet the target GDP growth due to their own ruinous economic policies and poor performance. “
Such indifference to the plight of the poor, and that too when Eid is around the corner, is unacceptable, says Rehman
- Below Is A Brief Selection.
- Cruelty And Arrogance Generate Resentment.
- Package Numbers Are Only Approximate.
- French Civil Aviation Code.
- The Following List Might Be Incomplete.
- Broadening The Deception Construct.
- The Award Was Posthumous.
- No Cause Was Specified.
- The Men Cannot Capture.
- The Purchase Included A Refurbished Cabin.
- This Made The Service Boards Redundant.
- To Develop Human Resources.
- Following The Diagram Should Clarify This.