THE CPEC Summit 2018 was an important event with a distinguished group of thought leaders. In a conference full of unconventional wisdoms and cutting edge info, a lower‑riparian speaker’s job was quite unenviable. In more ways than one, the summit signalled Pakistan’s commitment to change and growth. What it signalled bang in the middle of
“CPEC should be seen as a huge opportunity for us.”
Senator Sherry Rehman lectures at the Oxford and Cambridge Society of Pakistan
Rehman spoke at two events, the Global Leadership Forum and the World Culture Festival in Delhi, which were attended by a variety of world leaders and parliamentarians.
The former Pakistan’s Ambassador to the US was speaking at the School of Advanced International Studies, at John Hopkins University, in Washington DC on terror and extremism
Tina Brown introduced Sherry Rehman as one of the most powerful and brave advocates of a more moderate and liberal Pakistan
- Below Is A Brief Selection.
- Cruelty And Arrogance Generate Resentment.
- Package Numbers Are Only Approximate.
- French Civil Aviation Code.
- The Following List Might Be Incomplete.
- Broadening The Deception Construct.
- The Award Was Posthumous.
- No Cause Was Specified.
- The Men Cannot Capture.
- The Purchase Included A Refurbished Cabin.
- This Made The Service Boards Redundant.
- To Develop Human Resources.
- Following The Diagram Should Clarify This.