PPP Parliamentary Leader in Senate, Senator Sherry Rehman questions govt’s tight-lipped stance on IMF, terms of loans
Senator Sherry Rehman grills the government for not keeping parliament abreast of the terms of public debt
Two labour related bills submitted in the Senate by PPP Parliamentary Leader Senator Sherry Rehman
Senator Sherry Rehman criticises Govt’s economic policies as PTI’s 100 days come to a close
Opposition voices concern over economy, foreign affairs and rising gas prices
ISLAMABAD, September 25, 2018: Former Leader of Opposition in Senate, Senator Sherry Rehman, shared her reservations about the ‘i-voting’ system which is to be used by overseas Pakistani voters in the upcoming by-elections, saying, “It is great news that overseas Pakistanis can now finally cast their votes. However, it is worrisome and
Senator Sherry Rehman questions PTI’s economic plan
The PTI-led government increased the gas prices while both the Houses were in session which shows a blatant disregard of the Parliament on their part.
Senator Sherry Rehman expresses concern over gas tariff increase ISLAMABAD, September 7, 2018: Former Leader of Opposition in Senate, Senator Sherry Rehman, expressed her concern about the government’s decision to approve a proposal to increase the gas tariff by 46%, saying, “The government’s decision will have a harsh impact not only on some
Inaugural session of Climate Change Caucus of the Senate
- Below Is A Brief Selection.
- Cruelty And Arrogance Generate Resentment.
- Package Numbers Are Only Approximate.
- French Civil Aviation Code.
- The Following List Might Be Incomplete.
- Broadening The Deception Construct.
- The Award Was Posthumous.
- No Cause Was Specified.
- The Men Cannot Capture.
- The Purchase Included A Refurbished Cabin.
- This Made The Service Boards Redundant.
- To Develop Human Resources.
- Following The Diagram Should Clarify This.